Tuesday, June 14, 2011

P.S........

You Love Me!


Well summer continues to pass. I am kinda happy with how it is going though. I've gotten quite a bit done! Er, not really... I've been blogging, working around the house, and just plain working. I now have a routine. I feel as though I need to be doing MORE. Summer isn't meant to be spent indoors! That being said, I would like to report that my sister, our friends, Rachel and Jessica, and myself had a water fight! Balloons, guns, the works! By the end, we were drenched, but we had a good time! And that, my friends, is what summer is all about! :)






Ring and Necklace from Forever 21



Top from Body Central
Wedges from Cato

1 comment:

  1. Come on.. take it easy honey! You know, where I live, in Milan, Italy, it is all about the "Dolce Vita", ie.e enjoying doing nothing. Kiss for now. xx

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete