Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Collective Haul: Body Central, Gordman's, Maurices- Oh My!

Hello there! So June 1st my dad left for vacation to Guatemala for three weeks. My mom, sister, and I drove him to his 6 a.m. flight. And if you are a frequent flyer, you know that you should be to the airport at least two hours before, plus we live about an hour from the city he was going to fly out of so, all in all, that put me waking up at 2:30 in the morning! Needless to say, we were TIRED. So the three of us ladies went to my apartment, which I have till the end of June, and slept there until stores actually opened! haha The following are a few pictures of what I got on our little Mother/Daughter shopping day! :) If you'd like to see the video and the rest of my haul click this LINK! :)


Sunglasses- $4.90 from Body Central/ Ring- $3.80 from Forever 21


Elf Eyeshadow Pallet- $4.99 from Gordman's


Juicy Couture perfume- $20.00 from Gordman's



No comments:

Post a Comment