Thursday, June 7, 2012

Neon Love...

It's all about the brights, baby!!! 

This season neons are so in style, it's crazy! And my being the shopaholic I am, couldn't help but invest in at least one pair of neon shorts! I won't lie, I had to Google and Youtube some ideas one how exactly to style the shorts. And I am now quite pleased with the result! 

So on my sister's break from work I forced her to take some fun photos of me for my outfit of the day post! The bright colors just make me happy! So I thought, it deserves a special photo session! :)

I love this whole outfit!!! So bright and happy! :)

Shorts: Gordman's
Top, Purse, Fedora: Target
Shoes: Converse

I'm so obsessed with this hat! Boyfriend calls it my Jason Mraz hat. haha

I love these bracelets! They're so fun! My earrings also have handcuffs in them. :) 

Lyrics are from I Am by Hilary Duff! Love it! 

What trends are you loving this summer?


9 comments:

  1. Love the neon on you! Cute outfit :)

    http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit girl, well done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!It's really fashonable! I like the neon trend as much I like the maxi skirts!They are both great!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like maxi skirts too! But I'm so short, I look funny in them... :/ haha

      Delete
  4. you are sooo cute! :D

    im your new follower and thanks for the greeting!

    Mutzii
    http://www.dressupmutzii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete