Monday, June 25, 2012

Floral and Fabulous...

and beautiful memories to match! 

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I know I did! :) This weekend my family went up to St. Louis for a mini-vacay! It was super relaxing and very much needed. We visited the St. Louis Zoo, Missouri Botanical Garden, and... St. Louis Galleria!!! 

But all that came in second, of course, to the time I got to spend with Boyfriend. :) Since he lives so close to St. Louis I got to see him nearly every day we were there, as well as, have our families meet! It was pretty perfect. Our families got along great!

Yes, this weekend shall be recorded in the record book as just lovely. :)  


I really love this outfit! While I don't remember exactly where the shirt and shoes are from (sorry!), the skirt is from Body Central! I love how bright colors go with my now tan skin! :) The necklace was a gift from Boyfriend! <3

 

The rings and large pearl bracelet are from Claire's , the small pearl bracelet and smaller diamond ring were gifted to me, and the other bracelet was designed by my lovely aunt! I'm also wearing Avon nail polish!


We saw so many animals at the zoo, but this guy had to be the most photogenic! 

 

The Missouri Botanical Garden is so beautiful! If you're ever in the St. Louis area, I completely recommend it! :)



Boyfriend and I! Summer definitely is a bittersweet situation. ^_^

Hope everyone has a fabulous week! I'll be reading up on all my missed blog posts! :) I love being unplugged for the weekend, but now I'm so behind!! :O ;) 

3 comments:

  1. i love your skirt :) nice outfit! you and ur boyfriends look so adorable.

    http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is wonderful! I love tigers!

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete