Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Fashions...

Oh Fall.... crisp weather, warm cider, brilliant colors, pumpkin spice, and, best of all, cute and comfy fashion! 

Happy Fall, everyone! I have been waiting for this season! While I love summer as much as the next girl, Missouri weather is dreadfully humid. Fall, however, is just lovely! For the last couple days I have been "enjoying" wonderful 70's weather. I use the term "enjoying" loosely, since my allergies have been kicking me in the face. I have gotten out and about, however, at great cost... 

But on to today's post topic- Fall fashion! One major reason I love fall is for the clothes I get to wear. Sure short shorts and tanks are nice, but, lets be honest, there is something so wonderful about being able to lounge around in a loose sweater and leggings and still be considered fashionable. Thus, I have put together a few of my ideal fashion outfits. And no, they are not all over-sized sweaters and leggings. ;)


Anything over-sized makes me happy. I love this tribal print! And the pop of red! 


One of my favorite items to pair together during fall are shorts and tights. Its a cute way to wear summer pieces for fall! 


Can I just squee for a moment? I LOVE everything about this sweater! The color, material, EVERTHING.


My go-to outfits during the Fall. Big sweater and tight jeans (or leggings)! I also think the owl necklace is tre adorable! 


Nothing quite says Fall to me like plaid. The beanie just tops off the outfit! 

So now that it is officially Fall, I just have to wait for the weather to get the picture. My 70 degree streak will be over tomorrow till the weekend as the weather jumps back up to 85. Gotta love the Midwest! 

God bless,
Little Miss Latina

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! great fashion inspo... btw i'm now following you on GFC!

    xoxo
    Joan
    www.drafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete