Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November, everyone! 

Does anyone else think that the closer it gets to the end of the year the FASTER it's going by? I can't believe half the semester is over! And only 52-ish days till Christmas??? When did that happen?!

Oh well.. Time to enjoy the chilly fall weather! Weather in the good ol' Midwest has been one of two ways- absolutely awful or absolutely wonderful. Today was a wonderful day, with cool weather, bright blue skies, and tries looking their most colorful. And might I just say I deserved today! It had rained for 3 days! Nothing but gloomy skies and rain... 

While this outfit is from a week or so ago, I thought I'd still post it since I've been doing an awful job keeping this place alive! lol









Sweater from Forever 21
Skirt from Express
Tights... Can't remember! 
Shoes... also can't remember!
Necklace from Body Central

God Bless!
-Little Miss Latina

No comments:

Post a Comment