Monday, September 9, 2013

Ready to Fall...

Into Fall!!!

SO..... it has been forever and a day since I've blogged. *tears* So to update you a bit. Here is the following rundown of my summer. 

  • Spent two glorious weeks in Guatemala with my family and Boyfriend! It was absolutely wonderful and exactly what I needed! Note: I will be doing a vacation post with lots o' pictures! :D
  • I've been working at Ulta nonstop! Get me to 100 followers and I'll do a giveaway! 
  • I'm in my second full semester of grad school!
  • Boyfriend and I got a kitten! Her name is Kenshi, and I will be writing a blog about her soon as well! 
  • I'm in a new apartment. Woo-hoo! 
I guess my life hasn't been all that eventful... Regardless! I've been loving it!

Now on to the Outfit of the Day! 

I am so ready for fall! But unfortunately the Midwest refuses to give up summer. 


So while it is still hot, I'm adding a little touch of fall with a flannel shirt. Cause nothing says fall like flannel! 


My combat boots are definitely going to be my go-to shoes for fall! 


Flannel shirt: Aeropostale
Shorts: Thrifted!
Tee Shirt: Gifted!
Boots: Charlotte Russe 


And lastly, the kitten! My boyfriend named her Kenshi and she is rascally. 

God Bless!
- Little Miss Latina

No comments:

Post a Comment