SO..... it has been forever and a day since I've blogged. *tears* So to update you a bit. Here is the following rundown of my summer.
- Spent two glorious weeks in Guatemala with my family and Boyfriend! It was absolutely wonderful and exactly what I needed! Note: I will be doing a vacation post with lots o' pictures! :D
- I've been working at Ulta nonstop! Get me to 100 followers and I'll do a giveaway!
- I'm in my second full semester of grad school!
- Boyfriend and I got a kitten! Her name is Kenshi, and I will be writing a blog about her soon as well!
- I'm in a new apartment. Woo-hoo!
Now on to the Outfit of the Day!
I am so ready for fall! But unfortunately the Midwest refuses to give up summer.
So while it is still hot, I'm adding a little touch of fall with a flannel shirt. Cause nothing says fall like flannel!
My combat boots are definitely going to be my go-to shoes for fall!
Flannel shirt: Aeropostale
Tee Shirt: Gifted!
Boots: Charlotte Russe
And lastly, the kitten! My boyfriend named her Kenshi and she is rascally.
- Little Miss Latina