Friday, July 20, 2012

Lace, Floral, and Fun....


I hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I'm back at my apartment for a couple days for work then I'll be headed back to my parents. Such I busy life I lead! haha just kidding. :)

Well this weekend is the annual founders day picnic in my hometown. For those of you not "in the know", that means a few things- 1) summer vacation is drawing to a close 2) the reunion of cliques that have been separated due to vacations, summer jobs, and camps of various sorts, and 3) the time to show off any tan, cute clothes, or boyfriend you may have acquired over the course of the summer.

Basically it's our town's version of the red carpet (except it's sticky pavement)- a place to see and be seen. 
The only reason I go anymore is for the food. I do not ride rides and the entertainment in the park has been the same since I was two. This year I went with my mom, sister, my oldest friend and her little girl. We ended up having a blast! I guess being around a young spirit makes you feel younger yourself! :)

Top from JC Penny, shorts from Gordmans, Sandals from New York and Company

I love this necklace from Forever 21!!

So many ruffles! 


We stared at the bunnies for quite some time :)

Someone got herself all chalked up! 





I hope everyone is having a good summer thus far! :)

-Lil Miss Latina


12 comments:

  1. Indeed. Babies/Kids always touch my heart. And she's adorable, i wanna cuddle her! hihi.

    I wish I could write about my date last night, but unfortunately I'm not really feeling well today.. Bad weather plus girl thing. Pft.

    xx
    Mutzii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather! Hope you get better soon! :)

      -Lil Miss Latina

      Delete
  2. I'm loving lace this summer!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, and yes, I would love to follow each other!

    http://wwwthestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on GFC! :) Can't wait to read more from you!

      -Lil Miss Latina

      Delete
  3. i'm in love with this necklace *-* i need one!

    what you think about follow each other?

    xx, vitoriaportella
    bureaufashiion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow each other! I just followed you! :)

      -Lil Miss Latina

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
    your blog is amazing and I'm following!
    I love the pictures - so cute!

    http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! Your shirt is fabulous and your necklace is just so cute :)
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. your so cute in that outfit :) i love anything with lace hee!

    http://tuwentytri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the top and the necklace!! Great outfit! :)

    -Ryann B.
    http://ryannsrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit. The lace top gives the jean shorts a totally different look. And your necklace is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Necklace is gorgeous, love the look. :)

    -Amanda
    (http://www.sailorslovefloral.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete