Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FFC: Day 3

Today's outfit features two cute little friends of mine! My owl ring, Hortance, and my owl necklace Gerard! (Yes, I name any jewelry that has faces!) 

Let me tell you why I LOVE jewelry from Body Central
  1. It is fabulous! They have such a wide variety! From  chic night life, causal, and dressy, to cute, dainty, and feminine! They literally have hundreds of pieces to choose from! 
  2. Like all Body Central products, they are are excellent quality! Not thin or flimsy, and they last! The pieces featured below I have had for a year or two! 
  3. And finally, your wallet will not go hungry! Generally, prices do not exceed 5 dollars, however, most of the time I go in all jewelry is on sale for 3.99! I even got Hortance on sale for .99! 



Not going to lie, I loved my outfit today! I am in love with this Chambray for JC Penny! It goes perfect with the polka dotted body con skirt also from JC Penny! 


The devils in the details! And these details are too legit to quit! ;P Yes, I went there... :)


This belt came with some shorts I got this summer. It cinches in my waist for a more polished look! 



In case you are wondering, I am indeed on a step stool! 


And one final touch! October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and so I will be wearing this pin! I will also be participating in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K walk! 

It's time women fight for women! You can help create a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays! <3

-Lil Miss Latina


1 comment: