Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013...

Come at me, bro.

Happy New Year! I know I haven't blogged in FOREVER... My excuses!

  • Just graduated college
  • About to start grad school
  • Started a new job
  • Going to be moving
  • Been busy with my photography business
  • And just your random Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years busyness! 
But since I'm going to be having somewhat more time, AND I GOT A TRIPOD, I'm hoping to be blogging more regularly! So onward into the new year! :)

Now, for today's OoTD, my father gets home (I'm living at home for winter break) and looks at me and says, "Wow, you look nice. Did you go anywhere today?" Later my mother returns home and says, "Well don't we look nice today." WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! I promise I haven't been neglecting fashion just because I haven't been blogging! 

 

 

 


Peace! 
- Arantxa


1 comment:

  1. I love the Pants and the Skirt!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete