Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fashion Feature Challenge: Day 2

Okay, so I just spammed your blog feed! Sorry! But I must catch up! In case you did not see my previous post, I am doing a fashion challenge! It is to pick a brand or store and wear at least one piece each day for the month of October. I chose Body Central!

On to today's outfit! I've worn and blogged this outfit- a summer version- before.


The creepiest picture of my hand EVER! "Moss Have" by Sinful Colors.


Super comfy leopard mocs from Maurices


Random cluster of bracelets from all around! The turtle and dolphin bracelets are from Guatemala! :)


I LOVE this necklace! Also from Guatemala! 


Still trying to figure out how to take pictures sans tripod...


I love this Body Central top! It is loose and light, which is perfect for hot days. This piece goes perfectly from summer to fall, as well! Typically during the summer, I wear this top without a cami. Nothing wrong with showing a little extra skin! Because the sleeve openings are larger, I do wear a bandeau so as not to show my bra. Since today was chilly, I threw on a cami from Forever 21 under it. I think it goes well together! I really do love muted colors. :)

On a side note, here is a mini haul! I went to Walgreens and picked up a few tidbits... ;)


Elf Disney Villains collection! Evil Queen!
Sinful colors eyeliners
Wet and Wild lip gloss
Sinful Colors nail polish 


- Lil Miss Latina

No comments:

Post a Comment