Sunday, April 29, 2012

Come at once if convenient...


If inconvenient, come anyway.


Recently, I have been infatuated with the TV series, Sherlock of BBC. It's so good!!!

Ahem, anyway! Today I decided to dress up like John Watson! In one episode, he has a striped sweater on and looked adorable! So, on a recent trip to the mall (my intention was just to look!- as if that would ever work!) I wandered into Forever21. I was doing a wonderful job simply browsing until... I went to the back of the store!

SALE


Yes... I would find a sale. Again I just browsed but then, this sweater jumped out at me! My immediate thought went to John and I snagged it! The rest is self-explanatory. And since the sale was Buy One Sale Item, Get the Second FREE- I purchased a nice waist-length Pea Coat. I tried it on for my sister and she was quite jealous. :) I also purchased a necklace and earrings to match my "John Inspired Outfit"!



A closer look at my outfit! :)



 


Sweater, Necklace, Earrings: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment