Monday, February 27, 2012

You Know You're A 90's Kid If....

You remember these "new" trends from back in the day.


So recently I have been noticing that a lot of 90's trends are making a comeback. Don't believe me? Check out this article!

Anyway, it really hit me when I saw these next few dresses. Not only did my older cousin Eileen rock similar dresses when she was in high school, she might still have them stuffed away somewhere! The 90s are back, ladies! And that's okay, cause they were ALLLLLLLL THAT!!!! ;)

Note: These dresses are either from Top Shop or Zara.


Okay, I feel I've seen just about every mom I know wearing this. (Granted it was when they were in their late 20s and early 30s.) But as a child, I was surrounded by some very fashion forward ladies and they definitely had this style of jumper!



Can you not see Jen from Dawson's Creek wearing this?



Now what do you think Topanga would say if she saw this dress today? "I like that. ... I had that." Maybe?



I'm thinking some thrifting is in my near future! But, remember, don't just go pulling out every old 90's piece you have left! Here's a quick list of 90s trends that should NOT be resurrected! Let's be practical now. :)

Will you be rocking any 90s bring-backs this season?

1 comment: