Friday, August 3, 2012

Boys and Their Toys....

Scratch that! This is a FASHION blog!

Firstly, my apologies for my, what seems like forever, absence! I was going through a slight personal crisis, but, praise the Lord, oh my soulllllll...! I am all good now! :)

To start off my blog, I would like to note that, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAD TO WRITE THIS. Darn, blogger not understanding that by backspace, I meant the letter and not the page! Does that ever happen to anyone else? :( Why do I never learn to save?!

Okay, now, on to the actual topic of this post. Guys wearing scarves. Believe it or not, there is actually a debate going on as I type, as to whether or not men should wear scarves. Now, we are all fashionistas here, and I would imagine all quite open to the ever evolving world of fashion and what it presents to us. However, I live in the Midwest. For those of you who do not know, we are not the go-to destination for anything fashion-related. 

I assume most of my readers are fairly open-minded when it comes to trends, alas, where I live people seem to be absolutely completely ridiculously  a bit close-minded when it comes to fashion. The ombre trend didn't even make much of an appearance! In hair or clothing! Which I think is sad, since its so cute! 

However, I digress. One of my friends on Facebook posted asking if people thought men should wear scarves- yay or nay? An absolutely overwhelming majority replied- NO! Well, let me just give you a few reasons why I say, HECK YES!

I could pretty much JUST leave this picture and I'd win the debate. BOOM. David Beckham is a huge fan of scarves!

    



Cheekbones + a scarf!!! Benedict Cumberbatch, ladies!


So this one isn't even fair. Asians look cute in anything! *jealous* Isn't he adorable?!

So now I post the same question- Guys in scarves? Yes? Or no? And not just in the winter time!

-Lil Miss Latina

2 comments:

  1. I love jake :) he is hot wearing that scarf! :)

    http://tuwentytri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men should sooo wear scarves, I think it looks great


    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete