Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life Update + Another Empty Promise

I will try to keep this promise!!!


So I know I have been MIA, but I have an excuse! COLLEGE. It is my excuse for all! Ha! :) Anyway! So, yes, I have been ridiculously busy as of late. Not only am I a full time commuter student and working, but I have now also starting teaching Sunday school with my sister! Picture it... 20 6-11 year-olds! And one 5 year old. LOL

Another exciting note! We are FINALLY moving forward with the addition to our house! After a year of planning, we should be breaking ground by the end of the week! I will keep you updated on the progress, as I am getting a WALK-IN CLOSET!!! And if you can't tell, I'm super excited! I will also be adding a bay window and carpet to my bedroom! No more cold floors during winter! *w00t*

Ahem, so that is my life currently. I WILL be restarting my Outfit of the Day posts, as well as, starting a mini series addressing all my fave fall trends and products! Has anyone else switched out there summer candles for fall ones?!

An Outfit of the Day one day this past summer...




Tank and Necklace: Forever 21
Skirt: Body Central
Shoes: Cato



My Motto.
One of my favorite quotes from fashionista- Audrey Hepburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment